Laboratory Health Tips
- Iron Deficiency is the most common nutritional deficiency and the leading cause of anemia, regular tests can minimize your chances of facing these conditions.
- Stay in Health, regular checkups and blood tests are required to keep growing in good condition.
- Vitamin D's job in your body is to keep the right amounts of Calcium, and Phosphorus in your body. These two nutrients are what your bones feed on to stay strong.
- A blood test determines a person's biochemical condition, as well as the condition of his organs.
- High Cholestrol is common amongst age, men, menopausal woman, diabetics, genetics, smokers, high fat diet, and lack of excercise.
- Children can get "Rickets", a disease that prevents their bones from growing properly, delays their growth, and causes problems with their immune system if they lack Vitamin D.
- Small changes for Big Results! Eat Healthier to maintain average blood pressure, cholesterol level, sugar level.
- Carbohydrates have a big impact on your body sugar levels - more so than fats and proteins - but you don't have to avoid them. You just need to be smart about what types of carbs you eat.