The conditions children may have varies from one child to another. The child usually faces difficulties in his/her educational, social, physical and/or mental developments.
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Syndromes (ex Down Syndrome)
- Learning Disabilities
- Slow Learners
- Dyslexia, Dysgraphia
- ADD, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Symptoms appear on children starting the age 2/3 years old and above.
- Children can face:
- Impairments in social and emotional interactions.
- Sensory Sensitivities
- Slow Learning
- Delayed Language Development
- Delayed Reading and Writing
- Difficulties in Attentiveness
- Difficulties initiating and understanding non-verbal communication
- Impairment in Communication
- Restricted and Repetitive Interests, activities, and behavior