Dental Health Tips
- A dental consultaion is the core of preventing tooth decay.
- Cleaning and Scaling is recommended every 6 months for optimum oral health.
- Even if you brush your teeth everyday and floss after every meal, there is a thin film of plaque can still accumulate on your teeth and gums. That's why it is recommended to clean and scale your teeth every 6 months.
- Chewing sugarless gum after eating insures the stimulation of sliva in your mouth that helps fight bacteria.
- Floss daily to remove particles from between your teeth.
- If you eat a sweet snack and can't get to your toothbrush for a while, rinse with water to delay the sugar's activity.
- Don't crunch your ice as it can result in fracturing your teeth.